- Health and Wellbeing customized training programs
- Monthly Superfood Nutrition, Natural Care and Wellness subscriptions
- Tailor Professional Development Programs
- Professional Growth opportunities, including cross-function
- Employee’ rates for family/friends regular subscriptions
- Competitive and diverse compensation options
- Passionate about your own and your family and friends’ Health and Wellbeing
- ‘Growth-mindset’: eager to learn and grow in new expertise, capabilities or skills
- Teamwork-mindset, aka keen to be a Generalist: willing to support teammates or urgent tasks that aren’t your direct responsibilities but are important for important or urgent results
- Customer-centric mindset: go extra miles to deliver the best customer experience, especially internal teammates.
- Result-based approach: Define the Results you’re committing to, what need to done at which timeline, requires which resources.
- Open communication: any challenge, support needed, or conflict should be open to discuss to find BEST SOLUTIONS.
- Fluent or native Vietnamese is a MUST.
- Fluent English is a huge plus. Or commit to improve quickly with timeline.
- Taking charged of admin or operation tasks that CxOs can’t afford the time to do
- Hospitality or healthcare experiences are strong advantages
- Self-starter, well-organized, good observer for actively arranging, picking up tasks or connecting the dots of important/urgent priorities
If your WHY instantly clicks with bePrana’s WHY and you are confident that YOU will be a great bePrana member,
please email your CV, preferably Video CV, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Look forward to hearing from you!