(Mindful Breathing practice at adidas Vietnam during an AR #womentraining for #adidasrunnerssaigon facilitated by bePrana Wellness founder, Giang Pham)
Intense work schedules and pressure might cause most of us shallow breathing unconsciously.
When we breathe in a shallow way, the body remains in a cyclical state of stress – our stress causing shallow breathing and our shallow breathing causing stress.
Do you know the benefits of regular Mindful deep BREATHING practice?
- Increases Energy
- Reduces Stress
- Calms the Nervous System
- Increases Alertness
- Releases Muscle Tension
- Strengthens the Lymphatic System
- Improves the Respiratory System
- Elevates the Digestive System
- Improves the Cardiovascular System
- Enhance Our Patience and Mental State
- keeps your brain and body healthy and young
If you and your team(s) would want to learn the practice, feel free to drop us a comment or DM, we will inform you our LIVE mindful deep BREATHING workshop.
Happy Thursday mindful breathing!
bePrana Wellness team